You can set each individual question in your project as a “Quiz” question.
Setting a question as a “Quiz” or “Trivia” question gives you the ability to specify which answer(s) are correct.
It also allows you to add additional text to display after the respondent submitted their answer.
To set a question as a “Quiz” question:
- Go to the “Questions” screen for your project.
- Select a question for which you wish to activate the “Quiz” features from the questions column.
- In the center pane at the top click on the Gear icon, and select “This is a Quiz Question”.
- As shown below, this will expand several new fields for the question.
- Type the text you want displayed on the answer screen in the “Trivia Fact” box.
- Repeat this step for each “Quiz” question in your project.