Powering Time Person of the Year 2014
We’re honored to be powering Time Magazine’s Person of the Year 2014 poll. Pinnion is providing:
- The “Face-Off” and “Yes/No” polls on Time.com’s site.
- Voting using the #TimePOY hashtag on Twitter and Facebook
- Facebook and Twitter sharing of both the poll itself and visitor’s individual voting choices on the site.
- Facebook and Twitter authentication for voting.
This is a great showcase of just some of Pinnion’s capabilities:
- Support branding and design that matches client needs perfectly. We believe that our software should be used to present our client’s brands, not ours.
- Integration with Twitter and Facebook for both vote result sharing and voting.
- A seamless experience from desktop to tablet to smart phone.
- Real-time results aggregated from all voting sources.
Our thanks to the diligent team at Time with whom we worked to create this year’s poll. Sharon Denning, head of product at Time, had this to share about the partnership:
“Working with Pinnion has been great. From the editorial polls and quizzes we’re using on the Time, Fortune and Money sites to the 2014 Time Person of the Year Poll, we’ve been able to drive deeper engagement and attract additional social traffic. The Pinnion team is very collaborative, innovative and offers world-class support and partnership.”
Do you want to know more about how Pinnion Editorial Services can help increase visitor engagement and traffic for your site? Contact us today.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!