Embedding Pinnion surveys and trivia games into Blogger/Blogspot
Blogger and Blogspot have a built-in polling system, but what if you want to collect opinions through many channels, not just your blog? With Pinnion, you can easily create a survey, poll, or trivia quiz and then deploy it to your blog, social media, email recipients, and even mobile users. Results from all sources are compiled and tabulated in your Pinnion account, no matter how many places your survey has been posted. Pinnion is the best way to go beyond your blog when you need to collect audience feedback.
Here’s how to use Pinnion with Blogger and Blogspot:
1) Access your Pinnion account or create a new one at https://secure.pinnion.com/
2) On the Pinnion tab, open a Pinnion you’ve already designed or select New Pinnion to make one now. On the Send tab, find the Embed Code and copy it.
3) Head over to Blogger and start writing a new post. When you get to the spot where you want to include your Pinnion, just click the HTML button in the top left corner.
4) Paste the Embed Code that you copied in Step 2 into the first blank line in the HTML editor.
5) Switch back to Compose view and finish the rest of your post. You’ll see your Pinnion just as it will appear after the post is published to your blog.