Real-time Results is a feature that gathers information from respondents as they answer questions, so that if they stop taking your survey partway through, you can still gather some information from them.
- Go to the “Describe” screen for your project.
- Check the “show additional Options” box in the right pane.
- In the “Realtime results” drop-down, select “Enabled“.
With this setting enabled:
- Each question response is sent to the server as soon as the respondent advances to the next screen.
- If they go back and change their response we will remove the old response and replace it with the new one.
- You can view the results live as they come in, question by question.
- If a respondent does not finish, you will have all of their responses up to the point they quit.
Note: Turning this feature off when not needed reduces data usage for your respondents using apps and or on mobile devices.